Monday, April 9, 2012

Talking About Investment

A couple days ago, I went to meet some old friends. Meeting this group of friend means the topic will be about investment because one of them is so crazy about putting money for investment.

For me, that’s not a problem how many investments she can afford. It’s all her luck that she has a good job, maybe with a good salary also, and she can allocate her income for a lot of investments. I’m not envy at all.
But my point is she doesn’t need to mention all treasures she has in front us (or maybe she thinks that we are close friends, so she can share anything with us?). Please be wise while talking about investments. You don’t know how other people’s financial condition. Maybe you think that your friends are in a good financial condition just like you. But, are you sure about that? Talking about money is a sensitive topic, I’m sure that no one knows about their friend’s financial condition in detail.

Lucky me, while she’s busy talking about her plan to buy this and that for investments, I was busy with my phone discussing about plan to go to Surabaya for my friend’s wedding =D

No comments:

Post a Comment