Thursday, March 8, 2012

FOCUS 2012, JCC

There was a computer and camera exhibition in JCC last week, called Focus Exhibition. The exhibition was started on February 29, 2012 until March 4, 2012. As usual, I love to visit this exhibition. Feel like in heaven when I'm surrounded by computer, gadget, camera, lenses, etc, even there's nothing I've planned to buy in the exhibition.
This year, I went with my sister, only planned to buy laptop’s soft case and flash disk haha.. I got 8GB Sandisk cruzer blade flash disc for only IDR 63.000 and a blue colored laptop’s soft case for IDR 75.000 (which later I realize that the soft case is too big for my laptop >,<)

2 years ago in the same event, I bought my first DSLR camera, Nikon D3000 kit with 18-55mm lens. For the time being, I want to upgrade my lens but have no idea which lens is suit for my needs. Until last night I checked Nikon Team’s Facebook and someone recommends NIKON AF-S DX 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF ED VR for Nikon D3100 and it’s also applicable for Nikon D3000. A high quality lens but not too pricey, it’s about IDR 2.100.000.
If only I knew this earlier, maybe I’ll buy this lens during last week Focus Exhibition >.<

I browsed more info about this lens this morning and find out Bhinneka.com is having 0% 6 months installment with CIMB Niaga Credit Card. It’s tempting huhuhuhu…

No comments:

Post a Comment