Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nikon D60 or Nikon D3000

I realize that I'm not good enough in photography. But I don't know when I started to put my interest in photography =p
I'm planning to have my first DSLR this year. I started to find out which camera is best for the beginner like me. I asked my friends and got some type of Nikon as references.
I prefer Nikon than Canon because I'm using Nikon Coolpix L2 now and I quite happy with the picture quality. Even I hate to take a picture in low light condition using my Nikon =p

My friend recommend Nikon D80 which is quite expensive and really really really out of my budget. Even... my friend said that's the best type. But I think for a beginner like me who just try to start to love photography, D80 is too much haha..

And then I got other references from my other friend, she recommend Nikon D60 or the newer is Nikon D3000 is enough. She told me that D80 is not for the beginner =p

Need more advice from the expert, which camera is better for me..
If I'm not mistaken, on March 2010, there will be the Computer Exhibition at JCC and I plan to buy the camera there.
Still have 1,5 months to decide, which camera will be my first DSLR camera hoho...

Nikon D60













Nikon D3000


No comments:

Post a Comment