Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2010!!

It has been a year I didn't update my blog :D too lazy just to make a simple post.
I'll try to update this blog starting this year..

Here are the recap during 2009 that I haven't shared in this blog.
1. May 2009 - Leehom Music-Man Malaysia Concert. First time to Malaysia and first time attending Leehom's real concert (can't count the Sands Jakarta Concert in) hihi..
2. June 2009 - Binjai, Medan for my auntie's wedding. It's been 6 years after my last visit to Binjai at 2003 for my cousin's wedding. It was fun to meet the relatives from my Dad and Mom side. And eat the delicious foods at Binjai. But no durian that time :(
3. July 2009 - unplanned Singapore trip. Went with 2 friends and had a lot of fun there. After back from Singapore, I submitted my resignation letter =D
4. August 2009 - Resigned from Lippobank and move to Rabobank. New company, new environment, but meet some old coworkers.
5. December 2009 - Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) examination. Wish me luck!! The result maybe will be informed at February 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment