Friday, January 29, 2010

CISA Exam Result

I arrived at the office a bit earlier today.. I turned my desktop on and found an email with subject “CISA Exam Notification result”
Waaa… I was shaking and my heart beat was getting faster and faster. I didn’t expect the result will be sent to me this week. As last year, the result was announced at the February.
I opened the email and… *drum rolling*
“We’re sorry to inform you that you didn’t pass bla bla bla with total score 433….”

Huaa… the minimum score to pass the exam is 450. 17 points to go and I will pass the exam.

Oh well, that’s the result. I will post the score detail next week :D

Of course I hope that I can pass this exam since it was the second time for me.
Actually I wanted to defer the exam. But, by support from the people around me, I decided to continue to join the exam. I think if I didn’t plan to defer the exam, I can pass it. Because after I decided to defer the exam, I wasted about 2 weeks without read the review book.

After consulting the result with my Supervisor, he suggested me to register for the December 2010 exam. I should pass the 3rd exam.. 加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment